Shalom Torah Academy’s perfect balance of academic excellence and strong Jewish identity is the reason our school is the right choice for Jewish families living in central New Jersey.
1. The Shalom Torah experience begins with academics. Our challenging programs in both General and Judaic Studies are widely recognized for their excellence. Learning is discipline based, and the curriculum is constantly evolving to reflect the latest, best practices in education. Your child will receive a solid grounding in language arts, social studies, science, math, robotics and engineering, while enjoying the arts and music.
2. We not only challenge the mind – we nurture the soul. Our Judaic studies curriculum is rich in Jewish tradition, the study of Torah and prayer, and a deep and abiding love of the culture, connection, and people of Israel.
3. Faculty and staff are nurturing, talented, and creative. Our teachers are well educated and experienced in their fields, and are dedicated to the success of every one of their students. Shalom teachers are attentive to and care deeply about the needs of the whole child.
4. We are committed to providing the best education for each of our students. Class size are small by design. The student teacher ratios are impressive. Support services, staff and classroom teachers work with children of diverse learning styles and strengths to foster an environment that meets a wide range of needs. The social development and growing self-esteem of each child is as important as academic growth; teamwork and cooperation are valued and modeled at each grade level.
5. The visual and performing arts are a vital component of our educational program. Music, art, and drama are integrated into classroom activities and showcased at milestone events.
6. Our community is inclusive. We respect and welcome families of all levels of observance.
Computer labs, science lab, Hebrew language lab and so much more! Come for a visit. Our children are engaged in learning, our teachers delight in teaching, and our families take pride in the growth and achievements of their children. Choose our school for your child and join the Shalom Torah family today!